AMITA. SUPPLY ARRANGEMENTS AND STANDING OFFERS.
Informatics. IT Solutions. In-Service.
AMITA is proud to hold the SBIPS and TBIPS supply arrangements with the Government of Canada, as well as others including:
TBIPS TASK-BASED INFORMATICS PROEFSSIONALS SERVICES (TBIPS)
AMITA is qualified to respond to Tier 1 & Tier 2 work under TBIPS
SBIPS SOLUTIONS BASED INFORMATICS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (SBIPS)
AMITA is qualified to respond to Tier 1 & Tier 2 assignments under SBIPS.
TSPS TASK AND SOLUTIONS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (TSPS) – RFSA SOLUTIONS-BASED
TSPS TASK AND SOLUTIONS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (TSPS) – RFSA TASK-BASED
THS TEMPORARY HELP SERVICES (THS) – STANDING OFFER AND SUPPLY ARRANGEMENT
AMITA is qualified to response to the following streams in the National Capital and Western Regions:
- Stream 1: Application Services
- Stream 2: Geomatics Services
- Stream 3: IM/IT Services
- Stream 4: Business Services
- Stream 5: Project Management Services
- Stream 6: Cyber Protection Services
- Stream 9: Business Consulting / Change Management
- Stream 10: Project Management Services
- Stream 11: Real Property Project Management Services
CANADA MORTGAGE AND HOUSING CORPORATION INFORMATICS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
AMITA works with numerous Government departments and holds several supply arrangements and standing offers,
examples of these include:
- Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) – Professional Services (PS) Online
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) – PM Business Services
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) – Real Property Information Management System (RPIMS)
- City of Ottawa – Standing Offer – Temporary Placement of IT Professional Resources
For additional information please see Navigating Your Way Through Supply Arrangements.